Dirkels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Artifact?

2 posters

Go down

Magical Artifact? Empty Magical Artifact?

Post  ExWhyZed Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:22 pm

What is this film even about?

We have already decided that Vaizarr will be evil and be trying to kill all of humanity. We also know why. But how will he do this?

Well, what we have come up is the most cliché idea ever: We shall have a mystical artifact taht grants Vaizarr immortality and great fighting ability.

Vaizarr gets hold of this, and becomes all powerful. People do not dare challenge him, for he shall strike them down. Using the power of this, he got to become one of the two leaders.

He defeated the other one in a duel, and murdered all of the government. He replaced them with his own followers.

Ok, I knew that. Now, how does he get hold of it?

This artifact was a normal item before Vaizarr stole the power of the Creator and put it into it. The Creator manifested himself into various daemons to help get rid of Vaizarr using one new daemon as his main weapon.

He could not get into Zeppix because Zeppix was thinking too much, and the Creator could not get in.

Cool ideas, but what is it?!
I was thinking that it should be Vaizarr's helmet/crown. I will post an image soon.
ExWhyZed
ExWhyZed

Back to top Go down

Magical Artifact? Empty Re: Magical Artifact?

Post  Kyon Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Hmm?
I thought, Viazakk doesn't have the artifact yet.
So, the whole story is about trying to get the artifact earlyer then Vaizakk.
But, the artifact is hard to get, since it is guarded by creatures of the creator.

So, the good daemons are doing everything they can to get the artifact, and destroy it.
But Vaizakk wants the artifact, to use it, and gain immortality and incredible high power.

Something like that?
Kyon
Kyon
Admin

https://dirkels.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ExWhyZed Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:32 pm

OK... I thought he already had it and the point was to stop him from using it to destroy humanity with a massive daemon army. Maybe that happens at the end then...
ExWhyZed
ExWhyZed

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyon Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Yeah, he is already strong.
But he becomes 'unstopable' with this artifact.
Kyon
Kyon
Admin

https://dirkels.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum